How you can support or donate to ROSC:
1. Donate money. If you join our mailing or emailing list, you will receive each Spring a request to donate. By subscribing with your name and email address in the upper right hand corner of any ROSC web page, you will be added to our list. Of course, you can send money at any time: Send donations to ROSC, PO Box 2444, Augusta, ME 04338-2444, and your donation will be greatly appreciated and stretched for maximum benefit. If you would like to make a donation online you can make a one-time donation, or you can opt to become a sustained giver by signing up for recurring, monthly donations.
To make a ONE-TIME or RECURRING, MONTHLY donation online please use our Donorbox button:
2. Donate stock. We do have people who donate stock, which provides tax benefits to the donor. Contact ROSC at (207) 607-2571 or firstname.lastname@example.org for how to do that.
3. Donate your used car. We can receive donated cars (and have received 15-20 over the past decade), which we then give to low income or young activists who need a vehicle to do effective organizing. These donations can provide a tax benefit for donors and support more grassroots organizing in Maine. Again, contact ROSC for details. We’ve also received donated office equipment, software, and other useful items. Contact us if you have anything to offer!
4. Donate your time. See our “Get Involved” section for specific opportunities. Giving your time to promote grassroots nonviolent social change is the most valuable thing you can give!
5. Fill out the form below to have us contact you to facilitate your support.